Your Shopping Experience with us is important to us.
As such, we offer a no questions asked guarantee, if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us. If you’ve changed your mind on your purchase, we ask that you return it to us unused and in its original condition within 28 days for an exchange or refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning unwanted good.
Simply email us on our email address email@example.com, with details of your purchase, your invoice number and reason for return, and we will process your returns in line with our returns terms outlined below:
Extract from Terms & Conditions
5. Cancellations and returns
- 5.1 Unless one of the exceptions listed in Clause 5.4, below applies, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) without giving any reason within fourteen (14) days. The cancellation period will expire fourteen (14) days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us, giving us your full name, address and order reference (if any) or, by returning the Services, in accordance with the provisions below (see Clause 5.5).
- 5.2 To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- 5.3 If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery/ shipping (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery/ shipping other than the least expensive type of standard delivery/ shipping offered by us). We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- 5.4 You may not cancel your order if:
- you have taken any audio and/or visual recordings or computer software out of the sealed packaging in which they were delivered to you;
- the Services consist of perishable items, or have been sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- the Services have been customised or made to your own specifications;
- any Services you have started to download or stream; or
- any Services which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery,
unless such Services were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered.
- 5.5 All such Services should be returned within fourteen (14) days of you cancelling your order and, in any event, no later than twenty-eight (28) days after the Service(s) have been delivered to you, in accordance with the following process:
- return the parcel to us, we suggest, either by courier or by recorded delivery mail or other form of certified mail. We advise that you take out enough postal insurance to cover the value of the contents, or
- You may return the product(s) to our local store. Please bring with you the returns note that will have been included in the package in which your order was delivered, or other proof of purchase.
- 5.6 Our policy on cancellations and returns does not affect your statutory legal rights.
6. Faulty Services
- 6.1 If any Service you purchase is damaged or faulty when delivered to you we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Service is faulty, you should notify us to arrange for the return of the Service(s).
- 6.2 Our policy on faulty Services does not affect your statutory legal rights.
Please make sure the item is returned protected during transit with outer packaging similar to that with which it was sent. All items being returned for exchange / refund must reach us in a re-saleable condition which includes their immediate outer packaging and any tags, labels still attached.
Contact Us / Check Status
If you have any queries concerning a return you wish to make or to check the status of an item that has been returned, please contact our Customer Services department on 01788311772 . Alternatively you can e-mail our returns department directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unlikely event, your goods have arrived with a manufacturing defect, or are faulty, please contact us within 14 days of receipt where we will be happy to process an exchange, where possible or a refund.
Damaged in Transit
If you suspect that your goods have been damaged whilst in transit, we would ask you to report this within 3 days of receipt. You can report this damage by calling our Customer Services department on 01788311772 or contacting us at: email@example.com
If the item we have sent you is incorrect or different to that stated on your invoice, please contact us within 14 days where we will be happy to process an exchange (where possible) or refund.
If you are returning your item from the UK or overseas, please send your Returns to the following address:
The Barn, Westminster Road, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 7EB
Contact Returns Department
Telephone: 01280 701087